Join our Engineering Information Management delivery Team focused on providing effective business solutions based upon technical computing applications in the Plant, Infrastructure and Manufacturing industries in New Zealand and Australia. The position will be a combination of new customer's pre-sales support (eg. demonstrations, seminars), as well as consulting on impplementation projects. Customer training and post-sales technical support is also an important component of the role. You'll enjoy a flexible and open environment with a close team of professionals in Mt Eden, Auckland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation - Accruent Engineering Document Management, Bentley ProjectWise, Aras Innovator PLM.
- Consult, implement and support solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Perform specific custom programming jobs (using VB6, C#, .Net, SQL, XML, Oracle and others).
- Develop customised training materials and deliver customer training
- Assist in the pre-sales process and requirement and business analysis.
Consists of base+incentive+bonus with an OTE of $80-$120K (depending upon experience and results on targets).
- Exposure to data management, PLM, document management.
- Solid understanding of sharing information via corporate networks, intranets and internet.
- Database programming, scripting and setup experience with Oracle and SQL server.
- Energy, drive, fast learning and a strong winning spirit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical excellence and customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tertiary degree in IT/Programming preferred.
- Industry background in Plant & Process, Manufacturing or Infrastructure.
- System Architect or Lead Implementation Engineer.
- Wide IT background and 10+ years experience.