Work from home remotely within NZ or Australia
Work with our technical team focused on providing effective business solutions based upon engineering CAD and data management applications in the Manufacturing, Plant, Infrastructure and Utilities industries in New Zealand and Australia.
Matrix is the premier Engineering IT solutions company and has been providing engineering design and data management solutions for over 35 years in New Zealand and globally.
We are the NZ and AUS partner for Accruent Meridian EDM (www.accruent.com), Bentley (www.bentley.com) and Aras Innovator PLM (www.aras.com).
The position is a combination of new customer pre-sales support (eg. Requirements discovery, demonstrations, solution proposals), as well as consulting on implementation projects. Customer training and post-sales technical support of a growing base of blue-ribbon customers is also an important component of the role. You'll enjoy flexible hours and location of work in a dynamic and flexible open environment, teamed with other technical and sales professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listening to Customer's business needs, and formulating solutions
- Developing EDM solution proposals teamed with Sales
- Implement solutions and configuring to meet Customer requirements
- Customer training and ongoing support, and further extensions and integrations.
- Engineering Document Management implementation experience - Meridian or ProjectWise
- Experience in engineering CAD software - MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Asset or Maintenance Management experience background useful
- Industry background in Plant & Process, Infrastructure, Utilities or Manufacturing
- System Architect or Lead Implementation Engineer
- Project Management experience - scope management of complex IT solution implementations
- Wide IT background and 10+ years industry experience
- Tertiary degree in Engineering and/or IT
- Trained/certified in CAD and Meridian EDM
- Energy, drive, fast learning and a strong winning spirit
- Responsive customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team collaborator and experience working remotely from home office
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.