- Matrix is the NZ & AUS partner for Aras Innovator PLM (www.aras.com) – disruptive and fast growing open source and subscription PLM.
- Matrix is also the NZ & AUS partner for Meridian EDMS (www.accruent.com) - Engineering Content Management solutions for implementing "the best documented plant" vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- New Business Development - target market segments, reference sell, listen to needs, propose solutions, team with others in Matrix and software vendors.
- Existing Base Support - build strong Customer relationships, sell business extensions, software upgrades, service level agreements for ongoing support and training.
- Project Management – solution implementations of software+services, project manage technical team and Customer expectations.
- Travel – within NZ and Australia, meeting targeted Customers and industry networks.
Fees or Salary (flexible full or part-time contract; or full or part-time employment)
Will consist of hourly fees (or base salary) + incentive+bonus, depending on experience and sales results.
Key Qualifications and Experience (If you do not have any of the relevant experience below, please do not apply).
- PLM or Configuration Management industry experience mandatory. Do you have PLM experience or a working background in configuration management? Please outline in your cover letter.
- Ability to nurture opportunity through to PO win, implementation and account management
- Project Management - complex IT software+services solutions, ability to adapt style to customer requests. Do you have Project Management experience? Please outline in your cover letter.
- Proven Sales track record of success, preferably in technical IT solutions and PLM. Do you have Sales experience? Please outline in your cover letter.
- Great listening skills, probing for business pain (= opportunity)
- Excellent communication and people skills are essential
- Engineering or Asset Management industry background
- A University degree and/or other professional qualifications
- Ideal for a personable energetic self-starter who enjoys Customer contact, challenges, learning and variety; with an entrepreneurial business building and hunter spirit
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.