- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Product Data and Lifecycle Management (PDM / PLM)
- Engineering Document Management (EDM)
- Spatial Information Management (GIS)
- Project Delivery, Design and Construction Collaboration (BIM)
- Design and Modelling (CAD)
- Design and Analysis (CAE)
- Reality Modelling
Accruent Meridian is an engineering document management solution that allows users to build a single source of truth or repository for all engineering documentation. Secure and scalable, the software connects maintenance and engineering, supports concurrent engineering, and improves data handover.
- Single source of truth that centralises information
- Integrate with your favourite CAD software (AutoCAD, Inventor, Microstation or Solidworks)
- Reduced risk by maintaining data integrity and proof of control for easier audits
- Collaboration made easy – manage concurrent engineering, external contractors and data handover
- Leverage reports and dashboards to analyse performance and make better decisions
- Secure Vault for Engineering Content
- Implement Managed Change to provide a controlled process for making updates to sets of as-built documents
- Built-in (configurable) or fully customisable workflows
- Direct access from CAD and Office applications, or web client
- Searching properties, full document content, saved searches
- Highly customisable security and document properties
- Decrease project and HR cost through concurrent engineering practices
- Link and build many relationships between documents, CAD models and assets
- Working within a single system, maintain the quality, accuracy, and completeness of data and metadata
Ensure Effective Control and Proper Change Management
- Maintain control of engineering data changes
- Master data is kept up to date with links when organising change processes in dedicated project areas
- Ability to customise workflows or approvals processes to suit organizational needs
- Users are assured that they have access to complete, up-to-date documentation related to work orders
- Control and manage the exchange of engineering documentation with external contractors
- Data inconsistencies can be identified and fixed before they become an issue.
Bringing Together Multiple Teams or Departments
- Meridian allows the creation of an internal single source of truth for all engineering drawings and related documentation
- Enhance efficiency by integrating with other platforms like EAM, ERP, ECM, Office and CAD applications.
- Automatically transition annotations (comments or redlines) and photos from maintenance to engineering departments
Matrix is an I.T Engineering solution provider who has implemented many effective solutions for "Information Engineering".
Matrix provides expertise and professional services for the full range of products.
Many customers in New Zealand and globally use Meridian. Browse some examples on the right hand side or contact us for local references.