Wish you could visualise the fluid flow and interactions through your product or system, and optimise design?
Matrix provides the solution with Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Build knowledge to design better products and solutions.
- Improve product understanding through flow visualisation.
- Shorten development time through the use of virtual prototyping.
- Develop performance curves to speed future development projects.
Who Could Benefit?
- Product Designers
- Plant and Process Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Structural Engineers
CD Adapco provides the world’s most comprehensive CFD solutions that allow you to:
- Visualise your flow with more detail than is possible with experimental methods allowing better understanding of how the design impacts the flow behaviour.
- Model coupled systems for more results than can be achieved through empirical methods.
- Analyse complex physics such as multi-phase flows, advanced turbulence, compressibility, and much more.
- Optimise the design through multiple virtual iterations and build performance and trade-off curves.
- Heat and mass transfer (free and forced convection, conduction and radiation)
- Turbo-machinery (fans, compressors, turbines and pumps)
- Sloshing, mixing and settling.
- Filtering and separate.
- Aeroacoustic and vortex shedding.
- Chemical reaction and combustion (syn gas and coal)
Click on products listed to the right for more details.
For more Information, Contact Matrix
Request a CFD demonstration
- Projects - to solve your engineering problems
- Implementation – of world-leading CFD products
- Training - Introductory and advanced training courses on CFD methods.
- Benchmark evaluations of CFD methods, applications, and software
- On-site CFD best practices seminars, workshops, and tutorials
Professional accreditations include:
- NAFEMS (Finite Element Methods and Standards Quality)
- IPENZ (Chartered Professional Engineers)
- CEAS (Consulting Engineers Advancement Soc.)
- HERA (Heavy Engineering Research Assoc.)
- EMA (Employer’s and Manufacturer’s Assoc.)
Matrix CFD Reduces Risk on Mighty River Power’s Investment
Improved Understanding, Confidence and Reduced Risk for Coffey Projects
Oasis Enters New Market with Help of CFD Analysis
CFD solves vibration problem in ducting for Utility company