- ENGINEERING DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
- INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET INFO MANAGEMENT
- PLANT & PROCESS
Wish you could visualise the fluid flow and interactions through your product or system, and optimise design?
Matrix provides the solution with Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Build knowledge to design better products and solutions.
- Improve product understanding through flow visualisation.
- Shorten development time through the use of virtual prototyping.
- Develop performance curves to speed future development projects.
Who Could Benefit?
- Product Designers
- Plant and Process Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Structural Engineers
Siemens provides the world’s most comprehensive CFD solutions that allow you to:
- Visualise your flow with more detail than is possible with experimental methods allowing better understanding of how the design impacts the flow behaviour.
- Model coupled systems for more results than can be achieved through empirical methods.
- Analyse complex physics such as multi-phase flows, advanced turbulence, compressibility, and much more.
- Optimise the design through multiple virtual iterations and build performance and trade-off curves.
- Heat and mass transfer (free and forced convection, conduction and radiation)
- Turbo-machinery (fans, compressors, turbines and pumps)
- Sloshing, mixing and settling.
- Filtering and separate.
- Aeroacoustic and vortex shedding.
- Chemical reaction and combustion (syn gas and coal)
Click on products listed to the right for more details.
For more Information
Request a CFD demonstration
- Projects - to solve your engineering problems
- Implementation – of world-leading CFD products
- Training - Introductory and advanced training courses on CFD methods.
- Benchmark evaluations of CFD methods, applications, and software
- On-site CFD best practices seminars, workshops, and tutorials
Professional Affiliations include:
- NAFEMS (International Finite Element Methods and Standards Quality)
- CPEng (Chartered Professional Engineers, Engineering NZ)
- ACE New Zealand (Association of Consulting and Engineering)
- ADA (Australia Defence Association)
- ARMA (Association of Rotational Moulders)
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- CEAS (Consulting Engineers Advancement Soc.)
- HERA (Heavy Engineering Research Assoc.)
- NZDIA (New Zealand Defence Industry Association)